Monday, November 26, 2007

Adventures Of Oakland Steve

Over Thanksgiving, I went back to Oakland. After stuffing myself with my family on Thanksgiving, some friends and I decided to get some food we'd really enjoy. Naturally, we went to In-N-Out and had some delicious double-doubles.

Everything was great. On our way back from In-N-Out, however, we witnessed something disturbing. While sitting at a red light, we saw the woman in the car next to us pick her nose. And eat her boogers. Repeatedly.

It was disgusting. Pat is crazy.

3 comments:

  1. i'm glad steve got his car from england.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just took the first car that I found and didn't care that the steering wheel was on the wrong side.

    ReplyDelete