Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Green Chemistry

I watched a very interesting speech at work the other day and I thought I'd share it with all of you. This is a speech made by Dr. John Warner, super smart guy and father of the green chemistry movement, that he made on January 7th at a conference put on by the Minnesota Green Chemistry Forum. I know it's long, but I think that it is definitely worth it (although you can skip his introduction. Dr. Warner's speech begins at the 6:30 mark). He does an excellent job of explaining what the green chemistry movement is really about and what needs to happen for it to succeed. And don't worry if you do not know anything about chemistry, as a chemistry background is not required to understand what he is talking about. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.



Pat is crazy.

1 comment: