Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fuck Harry Potter

I've never tried to hide it. I hate Harry Potter. And before you start with your whiny, "But you haven't read it! You don't know what you're talking about it!" bullshit, I have read Harry Potter. No, not all of them. I read the first four. That's over half the series.


I hate you.

And do you know WHY I read them?

Because I was in middle school, an appropriate age for reading Harry Potter.

And then I got older and realized that they weren't that good and I stopped reading them.

The reason I hate Harry Potter so much is because of the people my age that continued reading them and believe that they are good books. They are not good books. Harry Potter is the Jersey Shore of books. Entertaining? To some. Quality? God, no.

Pat likes Harry Potter. Pat is Crazy.

1 comment: