Tuesday, October 16, 2012

How to Find Pat Is Crazy

The top ten things people googled that lead them to this stupid, stupid site:

1. cj wilson - I wrote one article about how I hate CJ Wilson a long time ago.  Who'd have thought that would be the most popular thing I've even written?  I mean, it was really quite terrible... kind of like CJ Wilson...

2. old man wandering - This one I really have no idea how it leads here.  Maybe from that long ago post about the old people who sat behind us at the hockey game?  Either way, it amuses me greatly.

3.can you bernie lean - Let's Go Oakland!

4.crazy mind fuck ideas - This one is all Justin.  I enjoy the fact that someone came here looking for "crazy mind fuck ideas."  He was probably disappointed.

5.crazy pat - It's kind of sad that this is only number 5 on the list.

6. harry potter nummer 1 - Apparently this is a great site for people who had to watch the harry potter movies because they couldn't read.

7. hate fucked harry potter - It's also a great site for people who do not speak english well and hate harry potter.

8. is immortal technique crazy- Unfortunately, all this person found out from this site is that Pat is crazy.  No word on Immortal Technique's sanity.

9. mind fucked ideas - I guess not all mind fucked ideas are crazy.

10.mindfuck ideas - Is "mind fuck" one word or two?

2 comments:

  1. You might think nobody reads this, but I still do. ...everyday, because it's still in my favorites bar.

    Pat is crazy.

    ReplyDelete