Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Squids Fantasy Roundup - Week 9

Good news everyone! I sort of watched some of the games this week. I mean, I didn't watch a full game or anything, but did occasionally see a TV that had football on it. That counts right? Luckily for me, I am in Orange County for work again this week, and even though this is former Raiders territory, they did not show the Raiders-Eagles game so I was spared having to watch that debacle.
 
Speaking of the Raiders-Eagles game, this weeks high scorer was of course Eagles QB Nick Foles, who threw for 400 yards and 7 TDs. Foles, however, is unowned in our little 8-team league, so the highest scoring owned player was a wide receiver by the name of Johnson. Andre Johnson, to be exact. Andre Johnson helped Joey's team cruise to a win this week.
 
Current Projected Winner: Drew
 

No comments:

Post a Comment