Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Squids Fantasy Roundup - Weeks 10, 11, and 12

As I've mentioned before, I've been quite busy over the past couple of weeks with work. Every week I've been traveling down to Southern California, and coming back home to the real California (might do a post on that later) for the weekends. As such, I haven't really had time to follow fantasy football or make stupid posts about how much my team sucks (this has not been a good season for any Oakland football team, fantasy or otherwise).

But before I begin: a monumental very short story. On one of my many flights to/from Orange County, something amazing happened. Something that I had been dreaming about for years. At baggage claim, my bag was THE VERY FIRST ONE TO COME OUT. I never thought it would happen to me. I was rock hard the entire drive back to my apartment.

Anyway, what's been happening with the Squids fantasy league? In week 10, the league's highest scoring player was Tavon Austin, who remains unowned. The week's second highest scoring player was Drew Brees, and he led Team Joey to victory. In week 11, the top scorer was somebody named Bobby Rainey. I have never heard of this player. He is unowned. The week's second highest scorer was some rapist (alleged) named Roethlisberger. That may not be spelled right. He is also unowned. The week's third highest scorer was Calvin Johnson, who played in a losing effort for Drew's team. In week 12, the high water mark was set by Josh Gordon, who led Team Joe U to a win. So it was three weeks of unusual top scorers.

Current projected winner: Joe U

1 comment:

  1. It's not about what the other person is doing when you are on the court. To learn more about best foosball tables, visit on hyperlinked site.

    ReplyDelete