Friday, March 28, 2014

Happy Friday!

Here's a random thought on this lovely Friday:

I've started going to the gym recently, and my biggest problem with it is that it is filled with ripped dudes. This makes it somewhat intimidating/embarrassing for me, who am weak, to lift weights in front of these Adonises. As I'm pretty sure I heard some comedian say before, all I can think when I see these guys in there is: What are you still doing here? You've already won!

So here is my proposed solution to this problem:

Open up a gym where the weight machines have limits on how high they can go, and no free weights above 20 lbs. This way, the weaklings like myself can still go there and get stronger, but the already buff dudes would just be wasting their time because the weights wouldn't be heavy enough for them to get anything out of it. I think it would be a very popular gym for people who don't go to the gym. It would probably go out of business within a year.

2 comments:

  1. You are describing Planet Fitness to a tee, you definitely would feel like an Adonis there. They even serve free pizza on the first Monday of the month.

    ReplyDelete