Saturday, June 14, 2014

Be Careful What I Wish For

Long time, no read! As warned, I've been finding it harder to write here with my new job and schedule. I now work during the evenings, and I actually have work to do most of the time instead of sitting in an office surfing the internet and pretending to work. Part of working the evening shift means that I now go to the gym in the morning. Devoted readers may recall that I complained not too long ago that the gym was populated by people who have already achieved the goal of going to the gym - being in shape. Well, let me tell you, the morning crowd is not like this. The people who go to the gym in the morning look like they actually need to be going to the gym.

And... I miss the beautiful people.

Sigh. I'll try to get something on here a little more regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment