Monday, August 26, 2013

Squids Fantasy Roundup - The Draft

It's almost fall, and you know what that means: it's fantasy football season! (I am being told that it coincides with real-life football season). And since we here at Pat Is Crazy have our thumb on the pulse* of everything that is cool, we have our own fantasy league! But, since we're not very popular, it only has 8 members. Should make for some high scoring games!

*It sounds strangely like my own pulse. Guess I'm, like, da bomb!

This weekend was our draft. I probably should have written that down, because I forgot all about it. Luckily, a good samaritan (whose name I substitute in for "you" in all songs), reminded me about it, and I got there with only half of my team drafted already!

Now, I won't rehash the draft here, or attempt to grade it, or anything silly like that, because Yahoo! is way ahead of me. This year, they've got these fancy auto-produced recaps of the draft (they had them last year for all the games, but I don't recall them having one for the draft) that grades how everyone did. Of course, it's a little stupid, because it is all based on their projections, which is also what their rankings are based on, so basically it will give you a good grade if you autodraft. Unless your name is Landon, I guess.

I only read my own review, because I only care about myself. My favorite line:

"The GM of Don'tMessWithSebas must have had to leave their draft party early. After tallying the most projected points in the league over the draft's first half, they racked up the fewest during the second half." 

You'll recall that I in fact skipped the first half, and showed up for the second. D'oh.

Current Projected Winner: Resident Drunk

1 comment:


  1. I want to share this wonderful testimony to the Good people all over the world on how I was able to Enlarge my Penis by Dr. Aziba. I was living a shameful life from my young age, just last month as I was browsing on the internet about Penis size and Enlargement Products, I saw a testimony of a Man called George , testifying of how he was able to get his penis Enlarged by Dr. Aziba and I decided to also Email Dr. Aziba for my small penis size and he quickly respond to me and gave me the normal instructions which i did and then he shipped the product to me here in the united state which i received in just 3 working days and today i am very happy because i started seeing positive changes in my penis size in just 7 days of use. Dr Aziba herbal product is the best recommended for you and to whom ever suffering from this shame or having any other diseases as well should Contact this great herbal doctor via his Email : Priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com and WhatsApp Him on +2348100368288

    ReplyDelete