Monday, August 19, 2013

The Problem with Daily Kos

I've really tried to like Daily Kos. But I just can't do it. And here's why:

It's too unprofessional.

I just can't take it seriously. And that's unfortunate, because I feel like as the largest and most well known progressive blog on the internet, it has a responsibility to represent the progressive movement in a positive light. But when it refers to the "tea-party" members as "teabaggers" (because haha, they like putting balls in their mouths), takes cheap pot-shots at conservatives, and substitutes the Republican Party logo for this:


it lowers the level of credibility of the site. It makes Daily Kos look no better or more trustworthy than any of the nutjob right-wing blogs out there making up stories about how Obama is putting together death panels to kill your grandma. And frankly, as the leading progressive blog on the internet, it makes all progressives look bad.

If ESPN routinely referred to Alex Rodriguez as "A-Roid" or "A-Fraud" (so original!), would you take it seriously as a source for sports news? I sure wouldn't.

1 comment:


  1. I want to share this wonderful testimony to the Good people all over the world on how I was able to Enlarge my Penis by Dr. Aziba. I was living a shameful life from my young age, just last month as I was browsing on the internet about Penis size and Enlargement Products, I saw a testimony of a Man called George , testifying of how he was able to get his penis Enlarged by Dr. Aziba and I decided to also Email Dr. Aziba for my small penis size and he quickly respond to me and gave me the normal instructions which i did and then he shipped the product to me here in the united state which i received in just 3 working days and today i am very happy because i started seeing positive changes in my penis size in just 7 days of use. Dr Aziba herbal product is the best recommended for you and to whom ever suffering from this shame or having any other diseases as well should Contact this great herbal doctor via his Email : Priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com and WhatsApp Him on +2348100368288

    ReplyDelete