Thursday, April 24, 2014

I'm Back!

Hello again, everyone! I don't have too much to say right now (so, business as usual). I recently got back from my vacation to New Zealand. Here are the things that apparently happened while I was gone:

The Gophers are still the Gophers - I left the day after their completely awesome Frozen Four victory over the [redacted], only to find out that they then went ahead and lost to Union in the final. The Gophers getting your hopes up only to ultimately disappoint? Yeah, we've been there before. But the victory over North Dakota was a great game. The last time I was so excited watching sports was Oakland's game 4 comeback over the Tigers in the 2012 ALDS.

Speaking of Oakland, they've been doing well, boasting the best record in the AL. The confusing thing is that the bullpen, which was expected to be a strength, has been the team's biggest weakness. If the bullpen can get their shit together, this is going to be a dangerous team. It would be really awesome if we could play somebody other than Detroit in the ALDS though.

The Sharks absolutely crushed the Kings in the first two games of the series. Man, I really wish I could have watched those games. Stay hot, Sharks!

Ok, that's all I got. It seems that not all that much happened while I was gone, and also that the only thing that I care about is sports. Well, sports and vinyl (I picked up two records in New Zealand - and neither of them are by Lorde (vinyl was more expensive there, I still might pick it up here)). Ok, I'll get back to my regularly scheduled posts next week. Until then, go Sharks! (And, what the hey, go Wild, too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment