Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Words I Wish People Would Stop Saying

1. Selfie

I get it. People take a lot of pictures of themselves these days. But it seems to me that the word "selfie" is starting to become synonymous with "picture." More and more, I seem to come across articles on the internet about so-and-so taking a selfie, but then the picture is clearly taken by somebody else. Sometimes from a considerable distance away. That's not a selfie! That's just a fucking photograph! Also, and this may be just personal taste, a true selfie should not have anybody else but the person taking the picture in it.

2. Photobomb

Anytime somebody is accidentally or unknowingly in somebody else's photo, they are not "photobombing." It has to be deliberate, with the intent of ruining the picture!

I hate people. Pat is crazy.

2 comments:

  1. ...so I was rioting in Dinkytown, taking a selfie as I leaped off of a cop car and this asshole photobombs me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merkur 34C Heavy Duty Safety Razor with Heavy Duty
    The Merkur snow peak titanium 34C Heavy Duty Safety Razor features a knurled handle with a snap-on head which titanium drill bits allows for smith titanium quick control over titanium exhaust tips the titanium curling iron blade. The handle is made of steel

    ReplyDelete