Thursday, October 28, 2010

C.J. Wilson = The Opposite of Cool

Game 2 of the World Series, tonight's match-up is C.J. Wilson vs. Matt Cain. Now, I already disliked C.J. Wilson for the mere fact that he pitches for the Rangers, a rival of my beloved A's. But tonight I learned something that made me dislike him even more.

C.J. Wilson is straight edge. Now, that alone I have no problem with, though straight edge people are usually pretty damn uppity about being straight edge. I like taking drugs. They're fun. You should try it sometime. But no, C.J. Wilson didn't stop at being straight edge. C.J Wilson, a professional baseball player, wants to be a race car driver.

What the fuck, C.J.?

What's that? It gets worse? Oh, right. C.J. is on twitter. Again, this, by itself, is not that bad. A lot of celebrities and professional athletes are on twitter. But C.J. Wilson's twitter name is "Straight Edge Racer." Remember, this is a professional BASEBALL player.

Oh, and he spells it str8edgeracer. Seriously.

C.J. Wilson, I hate you.

Pat is crazy.

3 comments:

  1. C. J. WIlson has it together. He doesn't earn unflattering headlines for his team by getting drunk and screwing other guys' wives. Why are you hating on a talented young man doing his best? Because you're jealous, I expect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont Hate CJ Because he gets Layed and you can even get a pic. Go Pay For a Stripper or sumfin To get Rid Of That V card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello anonymous internet commenters! First, I would like to say thank you for taking the time to comment. Now, let me attempt to respond.

    Re-reading this over-year old post, I have to say it is rather childish (and makes me come off as somewhat of a druggie, which I'm really not, but oh well). But then again, having your twitter handle be str8edgeracer seems rather childish as well.

    To the first commenter: Lots of guys in MLB have it together. Also, I'd like to point out that being straight edge would in no way stop CJ from screwing other guys' wives, but that's neither here nor there, since I don't believe anybody accused him of doing that. I was hating on CJ because this is the internet, and generally that's what goes on here. I hated on him for the same reason I suspect you did so on me. I'm not jealous of CJ, because I never have to be in Texas, and he has to be there a lot. How that has not driven him to drugs and alcohol is beyond me. He probably deals with it by sleeping with other guys' wives or something.

    To commenter 2: You befuddle and amuse me. I absolutely adore the random capitalization of words. By CJ "gets Layed," I can only assume from your spelling and capitalization that that is something involving Lays potato chips, and apparently I can get a photograph of said Lay-ing. Not sure why that would cause anybody, much less me, to hate CJ. I'm pretty sure I outlined my reasons for disliking CJ in the above post. As for you second sentence, I think the word you were looking for was prostitute.

    ReplyDelete