Monday, September 16, 2013

Every Football Teams' Salaries by Position

It's now the middle of September, and the NFL season is underway.  A little while ago, I came across this post from the Guardian, which has broken down all the salaries of NFL teams by position, and presented them graphically. It's a neat little tool, and I encourage you to go check it out.

Here's what it looks like, using tonight's Steelers/Bengals matchup.


The bigger the circles, the more money the team is spending at that position. Above, you can see that the Bengals defense is making a whole lot more money than the Steelers offense. That Steeler O-line should ask the Bengals D-line to buy them dinner as they feebly attempt to stop them from crushing Roethlisberger.

Some other, Pat Is Crazy relevant tidbits:

*The Raiders are the Houston Astros of the NFL. They're spending by far the lowest on both offense and defense (but are spending the 3rd most on special teams! Go Sebas!). And that's not even accounting for the fact that their second highest paid offensive player, Matt Flynn, is the 2nd or 3rd string QB, depending on who you ask.

*This chart is based off of what players on the current roster are making, and not on what the teams are actually spending this season. I know this because Darrius Heyward-Bey's salary shows up for the Colts, when in fact I'm pretty sure that the Raiders are the ones who are paying him.

*The Vikings have the 4th highest paid defense and the 2nd highest paid team overall. Guess you can't buy success in the NFL.

2 comments:


  1. I want to share this wonderful testimony to the Good people all over the world on how I was able to Enlarge my Penis by Dr. Aziba. I was living a shameful life from my young age, just last month as I was browsing on the internet about Penis size and Enlargement Products, I saw a testimony of a Man called George , testifying of how he was able to get his penis Enlarged by Dr. Aziba and I decided to also Email Dr. Aziba for my small penis size and he quickly respond to me and gave me the normal instructions which i did and then he shipped the product to me here in the united state which i received in just 3 working days and today i am very happy because i started seeing positive changes in my penis size in just 7 days of use. Dr Aziba herbal product is the best recommended for you and to whom ever suffering from this shame or having any other diseases as well should Contact this great herbal doctor via his Email : Priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com and WhatsApp Him on +2348100368288

    ReplyDelete


  2. I am so delighted to be completely cured of Herpes Simplex Virus 1/2. After having it since March 4th of 2022. I did some online research when I came Across Herbalist Irene Herbal Exploits. I was amazed😊 when I Came across some of his Works And those he has helped, I decided to Contact him For help, Which He Kindly did Wholeheartedly❤❤, I am glad 🥰To be finally healed Of HSV 1/2 through Herbalist Irene Traditional Herbal Mixture☘☘. Email him on : drireneherbalcure@gmail.com
    WhatsApp : +2348078793935.

    ReplyDelete