Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Squids Fantasy Roundup - Week 1

The first week of the fantasy season is over!  Let's see how everyone did.

Peyton Manning had a record-tying 7 TD passes, so if you had Peyton or a Denver WR on your team, you probably won.* But did you win?

*Unless that Denver WR's name was Eric Decker. So damn Gopher-y

First, let's look at Peyton. Peyton Manning is on my team! Huzzah, I must have won!

Nope. I lost. Big time. That is because I am a half-wit, and put Manning on my bench. D'oh. (I don't know what's worse: the fact that I had Peyton on the bench, or the fact that I would have lost even if I had started Peyton. God I suck.)

What about Demaryius Thomas, Denver's top receiver?

Thomas is on Joe U's team. Joe U's team also lost, thanks to impressive amounts of suck by Rainn Russell Wilson and Brandon Pettigrew. Pettigrew scored fewer points than I did this weekend. So, 0/2.

Finally, we get to Wes Welker. Surely he led his team to victory! Welker is on Joeeeeeeeeey's team. And... they actually won! So that's 1/3 for the Denver stars. (If you're curious, Crazy Pat's team, who Decker plays for, also won. Nothing makes sense).

To recap:

Week 1's highest scoring player, Peyton Manning, sat on my bench, but would have been part of a losing effort even if he had played.

Week 1's lowest scoring player was David Wilson, who was on Drew's bench. But the second lowest scoring player, Pettigrew, led Joe U's team to a glorious defeat.

Fun!

Current Projected winner: Sex Gostkowski.


2 comments:


  1. I want to share this wonderful testimony to the Good people all over the world on how I was able to Enlarge my Penis by Dr. Aziba. I was living a shameful life from my young age, just last month as I was browsing on the internet about Penis size and Enlargement Products, I saw a testimony of a Man called George , testifying of how he was able to get his penis Enlarged by Dr. Aziba and I decided to also Email Dr. Aziba for my small penis size and he quickly respond to me and gave me the normal instructions which i did and then he shipped the product to me here in the united state which i received in just 3 working days and today i am very happy because i started seeing positive changes in my penis size in just 7 days of use. Dr Aziba herbal product is the best recommended for you and to whom ever suffering from this shame or having any other diseases as well should Contact this great herbal doctor via his Email : Priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com and WhatsApp Him on +2348100368288

    ReplyDelete